Thursday 13 November 2014

Uncertenties in Life







 




By FIDELIS SUKINA

Time is of the essence but time of the essence is tied,
Tied down because of uncertainty tied down but keeps moving, 
Its acrimony that Time keeps moving yet I feel this way, 

Death comes once but days keep moving time is of the essence, 
I must be certain to live out my desires my wits are what diluting, for I fear too much of life’s certainties.

I feel free at some instances but feel lost and uncertain at why life’s certainties and uncertainties are challenging at times when time is of the essence, 

At the essence of stepping up and improving the dwindling hope of uncertainty, I fall from grace at my own negativity of keeping certainty.

Alas I fall to a depth of dark uncertainty but I deliver a last hope of certainty a challenge alone in the dark which I draw upon myself a strong certainty of moving along with the essence of time.
I challenge myself to see far my own dark depths of uncertainty and know that life has more to bring  me than  doubts of uncertainty , Time is of the essence and my certainty is that it will bring me through and heal my doubts and help with life.

 

No comments: