Tuesday 10 January 2017

John Kapi Natto explains absence

Suspended Hekari Soccer Association President, John Kapi Natto
talking to the media.
By FIDELIS SUKINA

Suspended Hekari Soccer Association President, John Kapi Natto has explained why he did not attend the PNGFA Elective Congress.

He told the media that because of his suspension he was not given a ticket to go to the Congress in Kimbe.

“I was a nominee besides President David Chung and John Wesley I was suspended and that denied my right to go to Kimbe to sit in the congress to get voted,” Kapi Natto said

He said he emailed PNGFA General Secretary Dimirit Mileng but did not get any reply on whether he should be allowed to attend the Congress.

“I did not get any ticket to go to Kimbe, but I was expected to go so I sent an email to general secretary asking if I was expected to go to Kimbe and if the other seven suspended associations were also allowed there was no response from general secretary,” Kapi Natto said

He added that because of that he is asking if David Chung and General Secretary to resign and go through investigations.

“I see the democracy right has been denied by David Chung and General Secretary Mileng and I call on them to resign and call on the government and the Ministry of sport to investigate PNGFA on the process of the Congress,” Kapi Natto said.

No comments: