Wednesday 6 May 2015

Is it my fault?


By FIDELIS SUKINA

Shall I wait for my fate?
Shall I wait and wait,

Or might as well drop dead and die,
Bring me your hate, your ignorant state,
Bring your liquor induced insults,

I just take it mate, sticks and stones brah!
Aint breaking my bones,

Spare me the talk that sad self-pity of yours,
Quit stalking me you drunk insubordination,

Take leave you smelly rat, take a bath for heaven’s sake jump in the lake,
I could beat the shit out of you, but hey you’re groggy, and ill fated,

A man going nowhere fast, you’re running a losing race captain of a sinking ship,
But I never helped you I just watched you day in day out; kill yourself with your addiction  

Forgive me but you don’t deserve my tears on your coffin, I shall weep each day from this day forth,

My blood my friend I have failed you.

No comments: